Minimum of 8 years. Age: 35 – 40
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Produce/ prepare 3D Implementation plans in line with client Specification/requirements.
• Conversant with ExxonMobil GPs Requirement regarding PMDS/E3D specifications/ procedure/requirements for multiple
platforms CATS/SPECS/MACRO database set up.
• Project set up, maintenance and support of the system.
• The PDMS/E3D administrator will maintain all areas of the 3D model environment for stability and maintenance.
• The Administrator shall ensure the modeling environment works appropriately in regard to the generation, control and
distribution of 3D model interfaces.
• Project set-up, administration and user support for Aveva PDMS/E3D/E3D.
• Full and through knowledge of PDMS/E3D Ver 18.104.22.168, E3D, Paragon, PML, CATS & SPECS
• Review overall plot plan of the project & divide the plant to optimum number of construction areas in consultation.
• Understands the scope of each project and has the capability to create PDMS/E3D database structures that will enable the 3D
design and subsequent creation of deliverables from the project databases.
• Create PDMS/E3D model based on 3D modeling procedure with the required databases, teams and users and access rights
according to PDMS/E3D Administration, Audit & control. (Establish procedures/specifications for projects and company
standards relating to use of PDMS/E3D.)
• Responsible for end-user training on the usage of customization. This includes class room/remote training and preparation of
• Interact directly with users/discipline leads and document requirements and special needs related to project designs and needs.
• Coordinate with the designers from the respective engineering disciplines to meet the project deliverables with timeliness and
• Troubleshoot and escalate appropriately any technical issues and follow-up for quick resolution.
• Project specific customization of system and writing macros as per project needs and for further checking the quality of
• Follow established PDMS/E3D standards, Setup the PDMS/E3D and related systems, Maintain the PDMS/E3D project, Provide
direction and support to designers
• Provide ad hoc reports from PDMS/E3D or related databases
• Develops staffing schedules to ensure the most advantageous utilization of available equipment.
• Assists in developing plans for hardware and/or software purchases
• Coordinates installation of new systems with user schedules
• Oversees and provides technical support for customized tools, utilities and scripts to automate work processes and improve
CAD productivity and efficiency; oversees and participates in performing daily maintenance on CAD databases, including
researching and reconciling inconsistencies and variations in data
• Perform routine checks on model through data verification and project auditing.
• Create required reports from PDMS/E3D model for Layout / Material groups.
• Extract MTO from PDMS/E3D model for uploading to VPRM or any material management system used in the project.
• Upload specification files generated by VPRM in PDMS/E3D & check the completeness and correctness of items uploaded in
• Setup ISODRAFT module for generating isometrics as per project & client specifications / documents & resolve and trouble
shoot isometric errors.
• Update model review files in NAVIS WORKS format on daily basis and copy them to project server for the use of all discipline
• DESIGN-Equipment, Piping, Structural, Access ways.
• ISODRAFT-ISODRAFT Customization as per the Requirements, Bolt table, Backing Sheet.
• DRAFT-Administration -Administration & Drafting.
• AUTO DRAWING PRODUTION METHODOLOGY(ADP)
• PARAGON(CATS)-Piping, Steel, Instrument, Catalogue creation & updating
• SPECON (SPECS)-Piping, Steel, Instrument, Spec creation.& updating
• LEXICON-UDA creation.
• PROPCON-Properties Table Creation.
• ADMIN- Project Set up, Access Control, Project Creation, configurations
• MDS- Multi Discipline Support setup and customization
• Reports Customization as per the requirements
• Customization and creating routine for 3D Model file export and import integration with fabrication detailing software &
Engineering analysis software.
• Creation and preparation Of Macro from PML Suitable For Any PDMS/E3D Module and PML-2 Object orientated programming.
• Transfer of specification Generated in other to PDMS/E3D & Generation of specification from piping specification.
• Proficient in uploading of backing sheet in PGA`s & Isometrics as per project need.
• Report Extraction as required with project suit.
• PDMS/E3D suite of software installation and trouble shooting
• PDMS/E3D project architecture and Databases
• Well versed in P&ID`S, other department drawings like equipment G.A.D, Hook up etc.
• Co-Ordination with other department for generation of Catalogue & clash free model.
• Familiar with pipe supports & CEASER-II software.
• Conversant with international codes and standards such as ANSI, ASTM, API, ASME and BS.
• Detailed piping specification, valve specification, specialty items specification, Material selection/ specialty items creation from
primitive on E3D.
• Supervise and groom Designers
KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore , Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
Incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission on the 4th of February, 2003.
Port Harcourt Office:
Plot 474 Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout
(Former Intel Building)
Rivers State, Nigeria.
AVM Multiplex Building
Km 14 Lekki-Epe Expressway
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Permanent Site & Fabrication Yard:
Rumuodrikrike, Rumuodani Elelenwon
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Tel: 08033364982, 08033122838.
© 2021 Kohasa Engineering Company Limited, All rights reserved.