Our Engineering services cover Conceptual Engineering, FEED, DED, and follow-on Engineering of turnkey projects, upgrades, repairs, revamping of swamp, onshore, and offshore facilities, shop fabrication engineering:
Most of our engineers have served in support roles in Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Ltd and Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited in Engineering and construction support projects such as OLM58 Upgrade, Northern Option Pipeline Project (NOPL) and
Southern Swamp Associated Gas Gathering Project (SSAGS), Egina FPSO Integration Project, giving KOHASA a unique understanding of what most Oil and Gas Projects require.
KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED proffers solutions to its clients that:
- Ultimately fit its purpose, economically competitive and viable, and are equally maintainable considering our suitable philosophy of handling.
- Meet the need of our clients and exceed their expectations.
- Designed in line with the international codes, standards, and most especially our Clients’ specifications and requirements.
- Safe for construction, installation, commissioning.
KOHASA Engineering Company Limited focuses on Engineering Design, Project Management and Procurement support,
Applying contemporary and future-driven methods to our Engineering service delivery.
Only industry standard procedures and tools are deployed to enhance smooth discharge of services to our Clients through these Engineering Disciplines:
KOHASA conducts inter functional activities that are carried out in collaboration with the other Departments involved and with the project organization, in particular:
- Definition of the technical data and overall requirements to be met: environmental and process data, laws, regulations, technical requirements, procedures, methodology and standards.
- Definition of the project quantitative elements and review of estimated man-hours and material costs.
- Project definition of engineering management classes (EMC) and relevant incidence, and of the methods for physical progress evaluation.
- Timely scheduling for activities and document issuing.