At KOHASA we deal with a range of Piping Engineering Design, covering both offshore and onshore facilities.
- Piping Engineering design from conceptual studies through FEED (Basic Engineering) to Detailed Engineering Design.
- Development and refinement of “Plot Plans”, taking into consideration CLIENT”S process and safety requirements.
- Establishing equipment nozzle locations, Routing of pipes, Location of equipment and miscellaneous plant items while routing pipe.
- Underground (Composite) Piping & Surface Piping Designs.
- Sound Materials Engineering is utilized within the piping discipline to effectively carry out flawless piping materials selection.
- These modelling solutions are utilized , AVEVA Everything 3D, AVEVA Plant Design management System (PDMS), INTERGRAPH Plant Design system (PDS), for effective and clash free line routing.
- The support/Stress Engineers utilise CAESAR II for proper piping system supporting and piping flexibility assurance.