PIPING/ PLANT LAYOUT AND PIPELINE AND STRESS ANALYSIS DESIGN CAPABILITIES
At KOHASA we deal with a range of piping engineering design, covering both offshore and onshore facilities.
- Piping Engineering design from conceptual studies through FEED (Basic Engineering) to Detailed Engineering Design.
- Sound Materials Engineering is utilized within the piping discipline to effectively carry out flawless piping materials selection.
- These modelling solutions are utilized , AVEVA Everything 3D, AVEVA Plant Design management System (PDMS), INTERGRAPH Plant Design system (PDS), for effective and clash free line routing.
- The support/stress engineers make use of CAESAR II for proper piping system supporting and piping flexibility assurance to our clients
At KOHASA we offer the best practices in pipeline flow assurance.
- Design and analysis of Oil/Gas pipelines and flowlines is carried out in accordance with the requirements of ASME B31.4 and ASME B31.8 standards respectively.
- For a safe and economically viable Flow line/Pipeline systems design
- we carry out a lot of calculations and analysis which are not limited to:
- Pipe and Bend wall thickness calculations.
- Pipeline On-Bottom Stability calculations.
- Virtual anchor length calculations.
- Pipeline Global Buckling Analysis.
- We also carry out effective Cathodic protection systems design of oil and gas pipeline.